An ongoing, ever-changing collection of tales for readers who like their fantasy sweet and clean. Enjoy romance, fairy tale retellings, dragons, adventure, and more.
Good morning, everyone! I am so excited because today I get to share a project with you that I’ve been planning for a long time. So, without further ado, I present to you my Sweet Fantasy Instafreebie giveaway.
What in the world is sweet fantasy? I’m glad you asked. I made the term up.
Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m sure someone else has used it before, but it’s certainly not something that’s widely used. And it should be.
So what’s my vision for the genre? Sweet fantasy is light, romantic, and has a happy ending. It’s also cleaner than your standard fantasy, a little more multi-age friendly. That doesn’t mean it can’t have gritty, darker aspects, but it’s generally more uplifting than your usual fantasy novels. Often, books of this type get lumped into fairy tales.
And though sweet fantasy certainly embraces fairy tales and retellings, that’s not all it’s about. Think The Princess Bride, and you’ll be on the right track.
So there you go. That’s my vision for the genre.
How the giveaway works:
- Click the link to the giveaway.
- Browse the offered books.
- If something strikes you, click on that book and download it…for FREE. All you have to do is follow Instafreebie’s instructions, and they’ll email you the book.
It’s that simple.
FAQs for readers and authors:
- How long will the giveaway run? At this time, I plan to keep it going indefinitely. Authors will come and go, adding new titles and removing old ones as they wish. Basically, if you see something you like, pick it up right away, because it might not be there when you come back.
- How are the books chosen? All authors are welcome to join the giveaway as long as their titles are clean and in the sweet fantasy genre. We have new authors and seasoned authors, fairy tale retellings, sweet contemporary fantasy…all kinds of good stuff. It is my hope that my readers will find new favorites, and I’m all for giving new authors a boost.
- Have you read all the books? Nope, I have not. I have, however, stipulated that books must be considered clean (little to no profanity and no on-page bedroom scenes). If you encounter content you find questionable, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will review the book, and if I feel it’s necessary, I will remove it from the giveaway.
- I’m an author. How do I join? Contact me, and I will respond with details.